miércoles, 23 de abril de 2014

"Dancing with Fernanda" from The Golden Frost

This time in "Dancing with ........" we have Fernanda Perez, she is such a lovely person and in fact one of my best friends.   Fernanda recently( I mean recently means her blog is a newborn)  created her blog "The Golden Frost", her blog is about her passion for painting .  Her drawings are about nature, fashion, people, etc.  So check it out and read more about her in the next interview......




Q. Why did you start blogging?
  • A. I started blogging because I made draws and I really want them to be watched by people and maybe someone out there could see my art and... Who knows... Everything can happen.

Q. The name of your blog is “The Golden Frost” why did you decide to give your blog this name?
  • A."The golden frost" is just a name that I decided to give to my blog because "golden" is my favorite color, and "frost" is part of a religious experience that I had with my mom.


Q. Did you have any other names for the blog before deciding the actual?
  • A.I had like two other names, but once I thought about "the golden Frost" it stayed like that.


Q. When did you start drawing?
  • A. I started when I was a child, I still can remember the day, I was like 4 years old and I wanted to draw a bunny, but it was a difficult thing so I started to cry and my Dad asked me what was going on. When I told him what happened he just started laughing and made the bunny for me, so that day I knew that I wanted to learn how to draw as well as my dad does.

Q. Which style for painting is your favorite?
  •  .All, but watercolor is My specialty

Q. What is your daily inspiration?
  • A.  Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want and just see what happens.- Carrie Bradshaw.

Q. Even though your blog is about illustrations, I can see that you like fashion; Am I right?
  • A.  Yes you are!! I'm a great fan of fashion and all about the design of different kinds of styles.

Q. Do you think fashion and art are bond?
  • A. In my opinion it is, because you can't have Fashion without art, because art is mostly part of it. As much as in everything you see! Everything is Art!

Q. As a teenager you have to attend school, is this an obstacle to you to stay connected with your blog?
  • A. Yeah it's a big obstacle, but it doesn't make it impossible, although sometimes the homework makes it more difficult, you can stay connected. 


Q. If you could have dinner with anyone, who would be? (dead, or alive, fiction or nonfiction)
  • A.  OMG that would be awesome! I would have dinner with Audrey Hepburn, Blair Waldorf, Sarah Jessica Parker, Princess Diana of Wales and Katie Rodgers.

Q. Which is your favorite quote?
  • A. I have lots but, "I regret nothing in life except what I have not done".-Coco Chanel


Q. Can’t live without…. 
  • A. My phone x5!! Just kidding, My phone, headphones, my box of colors, my necklace with the image of the Virgin, and my best friend. 


Q. Your favorite blogs….
  • A. Kayture, shopping and fashion, TPD (The Pink Diary), For all things lovely, Little blonde book, Langleyfox.com and of course... Dancing with Fashion! 

Q. Your style icons……
  • A. Sarah Jessica Parker and Miranda Kerr 

Q. Your favorite painting…….. 
  • A.Water lilies from Claude Monet.


 Q. If you could give an advice to bunch of people, what would it be?
  • A.To do never stop dreaming, and you can get a big surprise later.

 Q. The name of the interview is “Dancing with Fernanda”, which is the song that makes you want to stand up and dance?
  • A."Summer and Mueve tu chapa (Mexican song)"

 Q. Right now what is your goal for “The Golden Frost”, and do you have any projects in mind?
  • A. My goal is to people to see it! And maybe someone will try to draw and discover their own passion in art. I have a project, that with the golden frost i will continue practicing and i could get better results in one year in my draws and when i grow up i want to have all my designs and make something with it! Something really big and important.... Smiling face with smiling eyes i wish i could get it. 


So now you know where to find perfect inspiration and maybe to check if you are interested in painting or drawing. Believe me , you definitely should check it......
If you like it share it and leave comments below...
All the best,
Bibi 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario