lunes, 21 de julio de 2014

back 2 school


One of my favorite parts of returning to school is choosing all of the school supplies. I love the feeling of using a new notebook, choosing the pencil case and all of the super cute stuff out there. Obviously my fave part is getting to choose the backpack. Because let's face it "The backpack" is where you'll keep not only your books but all of those notes (that you and your friends will pass in class), all of your beauty supplies to look extra pretty for your crush, that cookie from Valentine's day that you totally forgot to eat, and all of those mystery objects that you'll discover at the end of the year.  

So here are some of my favorite backpacks, I can't decide which one I like the most. Can you help me please?? Which one would you choose?



2 comentarios: